PERSONAL INFORMATION

Mi foto
Hi everyone. I have been an English teacher for many years. I´m a happily married man with a beatiful daughter. I do love my job. Teaching has been a great opportuniny to meet wonderful students who are now good citizens and excellent professionals. I encourage all my students to use their time wisely and to take advantage of every opportunity. At the end of the day, take a deep breath, look behind you, reflect on your shorfalls, then gaze foward and congratulate yourself for your accomplisments

GOALS OF THIS BLOG

This blog aims at bringing technology into the classroom for students to improve their linguistic and pragmatic performance in English.

ENGLISH IS INTERACTION

ENGLISH IS INTERACTION

UNAB UNIVERSITY

Dear students


Here you will find a list of the most useful websites you can use to improve your English skills.



Student webites:


www.oup.com/elt/americanenglishfile


www.oup.com/elt/interactive


http://www.voxopop.com/


www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts


www.esl-bits.net/




How often do you study English?

miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

SURVEY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario